This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Have you seen these yet?
I was watching too much late night TV one night, and my channel surfing cost me about $19.95 this go around. (UPDATE: Now, they’re half that price!)
Luckily, I didn’t have any buyer’s remorse over this little purchase.
They’re called Quik Top lids!
Why I Like These Reusable Lids
- You can “save” a half can of soda for a few extra days, without losing the fizziness and flavor.
- If you tip over the can — with this lid screwed on — it won’t spill, thanks to the rubber seal inside the cap.
- The opened top is a wide-mesh plastic, so it keeps flies and other bugs out of your drink.
- The lid cover doubles as a coaster to prevent water rings.
- They’re easier to drink out of (without spilling) than a can is.
- The different colored tops make it easy to differentiate between different people’s drinks — either in the fridge or at a party.
- They’re great for people on the go — because it’s easy to put a lid on your drink and travel, without spilling a drop!
- You can put them in the dishwasher for quick & easy cleaning. (But I don’t, it’s quicker to wash them in the sink in my opinion.)
- There’s a built-in can tab opener, so you won’t ruin your nails opening cans.
- These lids fit on standard-sized water bottles, too. (There’s even space in the mesh lid for a straw!)
Check Out The Commercial…
Mom Likes Them, Too!
For what it’s worth, I gave 2 of my 5 QuikTop lids to my mom as a Christmas gift. She loves ’em!
She likes them because they keep the bugs out of her soda when she’s riding on the golf cart. (She’s an avid golfer, not a senior citizen living in a retirement community!)
More Like This
- The Firefly Lid: A Camping Essential
- So Which Is It?…Pop, Soda, or Coke?
- Universal Covers & Lids For Pots, Bowls & Pans
- I’ll Never Buy Plastic Food Storage Bowls Again!
- 1001 Uses For Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
- How I Save On Groceries Using A Foodsaver
- Quick Tips For Drinking More Water
Like this post? Save it to read again later… or share with others on Pinterest!
I love my kitchen… and I like to cook. But my #1 requirement is that recipes have fewer than 7 ingredients (or arrive on my doorstep via a food delivery service). My absolute favorite thing about being in the kitchen is trying out new gadgets, cookware, and storage containers! I'm SUPER organized in the kitchen (and everywhere else) and I have every gadget I could possibly need neatly and compactly tucked away until I need it. I share only the simplest recipes (which is great for people who don't like to cook), along with time-saving food tips and cooking tricks (that will save you time and money). When I'm not cooking, cleaning, or organizing my kitchen… you can find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).