Have you seen these yet?
Luckily, I didn’t have any buyer’s remorse over this little purchase:
Quik Top lids!
- You can “save” a half can of soda for a few extra days, without losing the fizziness and flavor.
- If you tip over the can — with the lid screwed on — it won’t spill, thanks to the rubber seal found inside the cap.
- The opened top is a wide-mesh plastic, so it keeps flies and other bugs out of your drink.
- The lid cover doubles as a coaster to prevent water rings.
- They’re easier to drink out of (without spilling) than a can is.
- The different colored tops (you get 5 different colors per “set”) make it easy to differentiate between different people’s drinks — either in the fridge or at a party.
- They’re great for people on the go because it’s easy to put a lid on your drink and travel, without spilling a drop!
- You can stick them in the dishwasher for quick & easy cleaning. (But I don’t, it’s quicker to wash them in the sink in my opinion.)
- There’s a built-in can tab opener, so you won’t ruin your nails opening cans.
- These lids fit on standard-sized water bottles, too. (There’s even space in the mesh lid for a straw!)
Check Out The Commercial…
Mom Likes Them, Too!
For what it’s worth, I gave 2 of the 5 lids I received to my mom as a Christmas gift. She loves ’em!
She likes them because they keep the bugs out of her soda when she’s riding on the golf cart. (She’s an avid golfer, not a senior citizen living in a retirement community!)
More Like This
For the record, I ordered my Quik Top Lids through QVC. However, I’ve noticed that each time they sell out, it usually takes them forever to get them back in stock. The item # is K3155. I can wholeheartedly recommend purchasing the Quik Top lids through QVC. That’s how I ordered them, and I received them in just a few days. Top quality! (It’s a bummer that they keep selling out.)