We write about products and services that we use. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
Talk about “the Domino effect”…!
Here’s some more funny stuff about pizza delivery drivers…
Fun Facts About Pizza Delivery Drivers
Did You Know?…
- Waiters and pizza delivery drivers make about $2 to $5 an hour, plus tips. (Check out this comparison chart.)
- On an average night, a driver travels 75 to 100 miles on deliveries, averaging four solid hours of drive-time mostly on residential streets. That amounts to 25,000 miles in one year!
- Top secrets of pizza delivery drivers (…don’t miss all of the “interesting” comments)
- A Dominoes pizza delivery man recently formed the nation’s first pizza delivery drivers’ union
- Little-known facts and real stories from pizza delivery drivers
- Andy’s rants about being a pizza delivery driver (…more here.)
- Is your pizza always delivered late? Maybe it’s because of the size, placement, and color of your house numbers! (Who knew?)
- Check out: A Delivery Driver’s Manifesto
And don’t forget to tip the pizza guy! Use this calculator to determine your tip and total amount.
I love my kitchen… and I like to cook. But my #1 requirement is that recipes have fewer than 7 ingredients (or arrive on my doorstep via a food delivery service). My absolute favorite thing about being in the kitchen is trying out new gadgets, cookware, and storage containers! I'm SUPER organized in the kitchen (and everywhere else) and I have every gadget I could possibly need neatly and compactly tucked away until I need it. I share only the simplest recipes (which is great for people who don't like to cook), along with time-saving food tips and cooking tricks (that will save you time and money). When I'm not cooking, cleaning, or organizing my kitchen… you can find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).