If you haven’t already tried Lime-flavored Diet Coke, you’ve gotta try it!
I usually don’t like citrus-flavored drinks, including lemon tea or soda, but the LIME-flavored just adds a bit of “bubbly” to the beverage.
It even tops Cherry-flavored Diet Coke (which has been my personal favorite up until now).
I have to admit, I haven’t tried Vanilla-flavored Diet Coke (because I imagine it will taste as if I’m eating a candle!), but I venture to guess that it’s even better than that.
If you haven’t tried it yet, give it a go!
…let me know what you think.
Diet Coke was first introduced in the U.S. in 1982.
- Caffeine-free Diet Coke was introduced in 1983.
- Diet Cherry Coke was introduced in 1986.
- Diet Coke with Lemon was introduced in 2001.
- Vanilla-flavored Coca-Cola was introduced in 2002.
- Diet Coke with Lime was introduced in 2004.
If you liked this, you’ll love…
The Cult of Diet Coke